Cannes, Venice, Berlin, Toronto, Rome, San Sebastian, Locarno… we are there when you need to achieve maximum exposure for your film.
The PR factory is a PR company specialising in film publicity at film festivals. Drawing on the expertise of its founders Barbara Van Lombeek, Gudrun Burie and Marie-France Dupagne, the PR factory aims to provide a comprehensive publicity service to filmmakers at international film festivals and markets so as to gain maximum reach within the international media.
Services we provide :
- Complete publicity services at all major film festivals
- Organization of press junkets
- Access to the international press
- Organization and follow-up of press screenings
- Complete handling of festival protocol
Our assets :
- Extensive experience of working with international filmmakers and actors
- Complete familiarity with the structure, organization and protocol of international festivals
- Exhaustive knowledge of the international media landscape
- Comprehensive and up-to-date international press database
- Long-standing relationships with the most important and influential journalists
- A comprehensive knowledge of the film industry
- A multilingual team: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish and Italian.